The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sparks fly upward (review)

Lisa Morton
(Review by Florencia Gonzalez)

In Sparks fly upward, Lisa Morton deals with a controversial theme in a rather strange context. Abortion and the zombie world don’t seem to combine but they do in this horror tale. With rising temperatures and deadheads around, the first anniversary of a colony of survivors is the setting where Sarah tells us about her experience through her diary entries.

An appealing style and a very vivid description of the events drive you directly into this new scary world. I invite you all, fanatics or not of the horror genre, to read this story and to make your own judgment.

5 comments:

Angélica said...

Perhaps I'm so used to your style that I think this review is just fine. I have NOTHING to say to make it better. Excellent review!!!

Anonymous said...

hi flor!! I liked it very very much!!!
congrats!
laura

Silvina Rago said...

Abortion and zombies??? How can they relate to each other? Now I am intrigued! I like your review Flor! Well done!

Guadalupe said...

Excellent review!!

Anonymous said...

Just great!!!! Now I want to read the story!

Cristian.