The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Respect the corpses! (review)

What do you think about zombies? Have you ever thought about their "lives"? Perhaps S.G Browne's "A Zombie's Lament" will help you to answer those and many other questions. This story, told by a really hurt zombie, sadly (and sometimes funnily) deals with the desires, fears, and problems of his life after death. I would encourage every teenager to go out from their graves and eat the brain of this story!

5 comments:

Angélica said...

Almost perfect review. I've spotted only two minor language mistakes, but format and content are perfect to me!!! Great work!!!

Anonymous said...

Agustin, Thank you for your short review. It's perfect. Renée

Anonymous said...

Very well written!! Nothing to add, congrats!

Cristian.

Laura said...

very good review. very well written! I liked your review very mch! short and sweet!
congras!

Anonymous said...

I really like the recommendation! it is original. But for me it's a bit short...Although I'm not sure if this aspect would encourage reading or not I couldn't find any mistake.
Congrats! It is a great review.
See you my friend!
Giselle