The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Bodies and heads (review)

Steve Rasnic Tem
(review by Patricia De La LLera)

Bodies and heads, written by the American author Steve Rasnic Tem, is a short horror story taken from the book called Zombies: Encounters with hungry dead. This story deals with dead bodies that become alive again.

Bodies and heads is settled in Denver’s hospital where an unusual virus makes hospitalized people shake their heads almost all day long. The virus also causes on the affected people different behaviour disorders. The word zombie is whispered in the hospital’s corridors. Elaine and Betty, the devoted nurses looking after strange patients, have begun to suffer some symptoms.

This story holds the readers’ attention to the end where teens and young adults will find an exciting reading immersed in a zombie´s world. I highly recommend it. Don’t miss it!

6 comments:

Angélica said...

Great job!! Nothing to change or add!!! Congrats!!!

Ivanna Palazzetti said...

You have convinced me!!! Excellent review! Very clear and understandable!

Anonymous said...

hi patri!!!
congrats!!! short and sweet! very good review!
lau

Meli said...

Hi Patry!!!
I think your review is excellent!! it is clear and easy to follow!
Well done!!!

andrea said...

hi patri!!!!!!!!!very good review.I enjoyed reading it. maybe I´m wrong, but I think that there is a mistake when you say that ...hospitalized people shake....tell me if I´m right or not!!!well work patri!!!!

andrea said...

hello patri...I realized that I was wrong.sorry!!!!excellent review