The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Tell-Tale Heart

Edgar Allan Poe
( review by Heredia Paula)

The Tell-Tale heart is a dramatic short-story of a mad man´s obsession with the eye of his old partner. The insane narrator tells us in a monologue that he has no reason to hate the man.The pale and blue eye of the old man is what really disturbs the mad man and incites him to act in a fatal way. Poe´s short-story is intriguing and shocking, full of  madness. Don´t miss the end. I recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Edgar Allan Poe. But unfortunatelly I just read his pieces of work in spanish.But I'm very glad that I have to read this story for culture! although I already read it spanish. I will enjoy it once again.
Giselle Albim