The texts in this blog are published with their original spelling and grammar. No comments and teacher feedback are included.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Black Cat

Edgar Allan Poe
(Review by Nuñez Melina)

The Black Cat is a short story written by Edgar Allan Poe. Murder and death are the main themes that emerge from this dramatic story. A man goes crazy and reacts in a terrible way against his pets and wife.  The author creates suspense and catches the reader’s attention all the time. I recommend this story for all those people who enjoy reading horror and crime stories.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi meli,I read it! I don´t enjoy reading crimes stories a lot but the Poe´s macabre descriptions called my attention.I recommend it too.Nancy Nieto

Nancy said...

Hi meli,I read it! I don´t enjoy reading crimes stories a lot but the Poe´s macabre descriptions called my attention.I recommend it too.Nancy Nieto

Anonymous said...

As I like horror stories, I will read this one that seems very interesting. I have already read The Tell-Tale heart and really liked me.

Heredia Paula said...

As like horror stories, I will read this one that seems very interesting. I have already read The Tell-Tale heart and really liked me.
Heredia Paula.